- Creates a lifetime of difference for you and your children.
- Allows you to be the kind of parent you want to be.
- Is wonderfully nurturing for your children.
- Has parents feeling great as they do it.
- Optimizes your child's cognitive, social and emotional development
- Provides people working with families marvelous new ideas, tools, and skills they can use with families
- Provides child care staff with new options for dealing with challenging or needy children and parents
- Provides people working with families new ways of communicating effectively and respectfully with the families in their organization
About the book:
Just call her to make arrangements.
Book Clubs • Parent Groups • Mom's Book Clubs